Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Taylor Hicks Fan Remembers 9-11


As I woke this morning, I checked outside as I do each morning. The sun was out and it's a beautiful day here. I switched on my CD player to listen to my Taylor Hicks music, and then I checked the time and saw the date...and I knew in my heart, I woke up in a very special place....MY COUNTRY, MY HOME where I could awaken safely to listen to Taylor Hicks music, to go outside into the sun, to enjoy my family all around me, all the pleasures we often take for granted. To this day, when I remember, when I think about Sept 11, my tears fall freely and proudly. My Country is my home and without the brave efforts of so many lives, some lost and some returned, I would not be waking up to enjoy these beautiful treasures of Freedom, in my beautiful free homeland.

GOD BLESS THE USA....GOD BLESS THOSE WHO KEEP IT SAFE...AND GOD BLESS ALL OF US WHO BELIEVE IN OUR COUNTRY ENOUGH TO FIGHT TO KEEP IT OURS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said Gypsee.

The Right Place_The View